My first big contribution to this lovely forum =P
Remember when you want to create a path code with the components of a customization parts and then open 4 or 5 sessions do this?
After that you wanna send the dump to other environment(most of times production) and the next step it's open your FTP client and blah blah blah...
Well, you got an alternative(but only if you use ERP LN =P)!
We created a session that generate a Patch Code with a range of Customization part and then give you the option of send the dump for your pc or to another remote server(another IP, user, server etc...)
- Insert the Patch Code Name(if it is not already created the session creates a new one)
- Insert the range os customization parts
- If the Path Code exists the program will load all values of it, else it will bring the default values of the current user
- Inserting a Local directory, a ftp will be done for it
- On Form 2 you can check the option to transfer the dump for a remote server
- Save your predefinitions and enjoy it =)
The pictures are on the file forms.zip(baanBoard do not accept .bmp). The others are verions Ascii and Binary for it
Hope you like it!