Baanboard.com

Go Back   Baanboard.com > Forum > Baan SIGs > AFS/DDC/OLE: Function servers

User login

Frontpage Sponsor

Main

Poll
For ERP LN feature pack upgrade, what method of install are you using?
Installation Wizard into existing VRC
37%
Installation Wizard into new VRC
39%
Manual into existing VRC
3%
Manual into new VRC
21%
Total votes: 38

Baanboard at LinkedIn

Reference Content

Old 24th July 2017, 13:03

subesse is on a distinguished road
Baan: Baan Iv c4 - DB: bisam - OS: sun solaris
AFS insert salesorder

Via AFS I am able to insert a new salesorder via tdsls4101m000. Todo this I add the orderserie/ type of order and customernumber and then use stpapi.insert, which correctly adds a new salesorder. But after the insertion of the header of the salesorder I need to insert the lines of the order. And need to know the ordernumber just inserted.(or don't I?)
I tried to use use the stp.get.field of the field tsdld040.orno, but get back the same orderserie I started with, but never the newly created number.

Anybody having an example or idea what I should do?

Thx.
Old 24th July 2017, 14:45
Guru

mark_h will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4C4 A&D1 - DB: Oracle - OS: Sun Solaris
Moved to the correct forum. I always recommend searching the AFS forum for the session you are working on - a lot of posts around tdsls4101m000. See the last post http://www.baanboard.com/baanboard/s...=tdsls4101m000 on this link. I think it should how one other user did something like this.

GO Cards!
My latest mantra - make sure you have latest stpapi patches and the latest session object. If on LN then please explore the option of using DAL2 functionality.

Shared Solutions for Baan systems provided free by Baan Board.
Play the Google game and help Baanboard get better rankings. Do your part. Click here to find how.