Please be informed , you can run baan client as administrator (domain/local) in normal user login with out admin rights.
Download and install the following Tool (Free and basic-like programming tool)
save the following script as <filename>.au3
MsgBox(0, "SKM", "Opeining With Admin Rights")
RunAs("admin", "domain", "password", 1, "C:\WINDOWS\Baan\Bin\becs.exe")
follow the steps below :
* Start menu - > Run , then type Aut2Exe
* choose the au3 file you just created as source
* choose a name for the exe to be created as destination
* (Optional) Choose an Icon for the exe.
* Finish by hitting Convert to create the exe.
Herewith i am attaching sample script.
P.S - By doing the above , we can achieve user to run particular program with admin rights - domain admin rights not needed for normal users.
Kindly reply - if you like it.
Sushil Kumar Mudaliar