Originally Posted by Alica89
I have to ask first what modules will be needed. Do you also charge a certain amount for the online training?
latest is ERPLN 10.4 module and following modules knowledge will be needed to understand the basic function of ERPLN.
1) Common - company creation, structure, tables, item, BP, EU, calendar, etc. - minimum 16 hours
2) Purchase - Requisition, RFQ, PO, Master Data, Parameter etc. - minimum 16 hours (only basic topic, no advance topic like Purchase contract, purchase schedule, Vendor rating, VMI etc.)
3) Sales - Quotation, SO, Margin Control, Master Data, Parameter etc. - minimum 16 hours (only basic topic, no advance topic like Sales contract, sales schedule, statistic, VMI etc.)
4) Manufacturing - Master Data, SFC, costing, Parameter etc. - minimum 16 hours (only basic topic, no advance topic like EDM, PCS, PCF, TRP, Assembly, etc.)
5) Warehouse - Master Data, WO, receipt, issue, inspection, Cycle Counting, Adjustment order, inventory Analysis. - minimum 16 hours (only basic topic, no advance topic like Kit, allocation, pegging, VMI, etc.)
other than that integration of all these modules along with touch point integration entry with finance and DEM etc. all will be separately countable.
Roughly you can consider that these all basic training take around 100 hours.
yes, I will charge for online training, that we can discuss separately.