Losed tfgld418 records - Urgent Help Please
We ran ttaad4225m000 session on 9th of July for our live company. (We ran it because the system performance of our windows server was terribly slow.... Before once we did it and the performance came back to normal)
Yesturday we faced some problems when processing hours accounting and during investigation we have noted that nearly 90% of the records are missing from tfgld418 tables.
The record count of tfgld418 should be nearly tfgld417+tfgld410.
In our case
tfgld410 2333477 records
tfgld417 2333184 records
tfgld418 391922 records should be tfgld410+tfgld417 about 4670000
We saw the transactions date of the existing records in tfgld418 and they are from 10th july...We losed tfgld418 records during reconfig!!
To solve our current problem and to go ahead with our day to day transactions we have to rebuild tfgld418 table.
Baan support mentioned that it is impossible to rebuild tfgld418 completly.
Unfortunately we dont have the backup for this company. The last back up what we have is of 8th June.
Need your help to solve this problem
Note that this live company is running on windows and Baan 5c corelli.
1. straight forward...How important are the tfgld418 records... Can we continue our business without rebuilding them... Where exactly it will affect our business... Where in finance and where in logistics...What reports may give us wrong output... what business process may fail
2. We have few records(around 2000) in the tfgld416 (Non posted integration transactions) which are before 10th July. The records are related to transactions Sales/Issue (transaction origin/Financial transaction) and Sales invoicing(sales)/Cost of Goods sold. Can we post them without tfgld418?
3. Is it possible to rebuild tfgld418 table (may be from tfgld410, 417 and tfgld106 or any other table).
If so from which tables... What fields cannot be rebuilded...and what will be the affect of those missing field values in the business (I came to know for example that the document number will be difficult or impossible to rebuild....)
4. During reconfig is there any file where system writes these rejected records so that we can retrieve them from there
5. What are the files which tells us the exact number of rejected records from the tables during reconfig...so that we can make sure that only tfgld418 table is affected
Any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance