Nico, thanks a lot for your quick reply!!
As for Profuse: I didn't find any specific information about relevant products around Baan-Service. Is that what you mean they have? They have utilities integrated with Baan Servie to 'optimise' and improve the module? Can you please be a little more specific?
As for Triopsys: at this point we will need the service module for our internal service department. So, no field workers involved for now.
In basic the flow and require functionality is as follows:
1) call taken in from customer
2) customer sends machine in (cia courier-service)
3) technical worker diagnoses problem and makes quotation
4) quotation becomes the service order and invoice
5) some customers (with internal technical departments) will only order parts. This should be also supported. So when call comes in, user will enter either repair-window, or order-parts window
6) stock and inventory etc