View Single Post
Old 28th May 2003, 04:50
Guru

NPRao will become famous soon enough
Baan: Baan 4-5,5.2(Reger),LN-6.1,Infor LN-10.x - DB: Oracle,MS-SQL - OS: HPUX, Linux, Windows
Thumbs up

oh well... seems to be a very old posting and since there are no reponses to my original question, so I will reply to it myself.

Information available in the iBaan ERP 5.2a - Tools Technical Manual.

There is information about this functionality in document U7795B US, titled iBaan ERP 5.2a - Tools Technical Manual.

I believe it starts on page 108. You will find a lot of other good information in this document as well.

To find this document, go to www.support.baan.com, login, click "Documentation" on the left hand side, then click "Baan Documentation" from the Express Box on the upper right corner. You can search by Baan document number, simply put in U7795B US.

Thanks to Dikkie Dik for his postings there are new performance monitoring tools in the new Tools sets.

Baan and new Oracle features

Debugging database drivers - query optimization

UPDATED: Performance Tracing and Tuning Guide

The new BLAT options are now integrated in ttstpbshdebug compared to the older version - Printing the Stack Trace
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ttstpbshdebug.jpg (53.6 KB, 283 views)