View Single Post
Old 8th December 2003, 21:00
Guru

en@frrom will become famous soon enough
Baan: B50B - DB: Oracle 8.0 - OS: Win2k AS
NP, Thanks for your attempt to help, but my whole problem is that when session b is still active, the data of session a has not yet been updated. The updating of the data for session a is done by session c only after session b has been killed by session c.

I am including the piece of code that handles it.

Code:
zoom.from.tssoc2121s000:		
on.entry:
	get.screen.defaults()
	from.service = true
	import("winid", service.winid)
	import("tssoc220.orno", service.orno)
	import("tssoc220.lino", service.pono)
|	message("service window: %s", service.winid)
	runnumber = "SC"
	oorg.f = whinh.oorg.service
	oorg.t = whinh.oorg.service
	orno.f = service.orno
	orno.t = service.orno
	pono.f = service.pono
	pono.t = service.pono
	pradvice = tcyesno.no
	prshortage = tcyesno.yes
	display("runnumber")
	display("oorg.f")
	display("oorg.t")
	display("orno.f")
	display("orno.t")
	display("pono.f")
	display("pono.t")
	fill.order.prio()
	kill(parent)
	execute(user.2)	
|	first.window(service.winid)
	refresh(service.winid)
|	wrebuild(0)
	execute(end.program)
this is in session whinh4200m000 (process outbound). I am zooming here from serviceorders-material-costs (tssoc2120s000). The entire warehousing part is done automatically by hitting the button from tssoc2120s000.

Technically I must close (kill) tssoc2120s000 before processing the outbound, so that's why I use kill(parent) before processing outbound. I need to refresh the session a, which is session tssoc2520m000, the overview session of material-costs. I need the delivered quantity to be updated with the new value. The window_id is correctly passed on from the parent session. However, the refresh(service.winid) doesn't seem to do anything. I also tried using wrebuild(0), wrebuild(1) and refresh.parent(-1) and even first.window(service.winid). No result so far...

Would still appreciate very much an idea for resolution. Maybe I can achieve the desired issue in a different way??

Best regards,

En.