View Single Post
Old 5th November 2013, 08:39
Guru

george7a is on a distinguished road
Baan: IVc, 5.0 b, 5.0 c, LN 6.1 - DB: MS SQL, Oracle - OS: Windows 2000, 2003 & UNIX
Thumbs up Special Offer for BaanBoard Members - PDF Report Designer - b2Diz

Hello Dear Friends,

As many might know I work at NAZDAQ, and we have released our new PDF Report Designer (b2Diz) that integrates with our products (b2Win, b2Mail-Merge...)

I am so excited of this new tool and asked permission to do a free small package specially for you guys (Baanboardians) so that you can try it out! With it you can design any report! You can add a background, change the text position, font type, size, color, bold , italic and many other properties! It is so easy to use, with a WYSIWYG interface (What you see is what you get). The final result will be converted to a PDF document.

The installation is very simple, copy the files to the server, import a couple of dumps, create run-time DD and add the new device! That is it! The b2Diz device will be working for every Baan user!

This package is free and fully functional! There is a demo deign for the standard Purchase Order to start with, and you can try it on any report you want! Moreover, if you decide to buy any of our products you will get 15% discount! This offer is until the end of 2013 only!

If anyone would like to try it out, just let me know, send me a PM, email or just leave your email in the thread below. Please, do mention your Baan version (4, 5 or LN), and I will get back to you with a download link and some instructions.

I would love to hear from you.

Have a nice designed day!

- George
Attached Images
File Type: png bb.png (226.3 KB, 75 views)