Baanboard.com

Baanboard.com (http://www.baanboard.com/baanboard/index.php)
-   ION (http://www.baanboard.com/baanboard/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Created a Monitor but the Alert is not getting created for a Customized BOD (http://www.baanboard.com/baanboard/showthread.php?t=69585)

Ajesh 2nd January 2017 15:43

Created a Monitor but the Alert is not getting created for a Customized BOD

i have created and configured a Monitor on a customized BOD in ION, and it is configured well but the problem now is that the Alert is not getting generated...

I have done these steps

A)LN Side
1)Created the Customized BOD
2) Created Public and Private Attributes and methods
3) Registered the BOD

B)ION Side
1)Created a File Template for the New Document
2)Created Monitor for the BOD
3)Activated it.

Now when i am creating records for the customized Table, i am not getting alert according to the situation....

Regards
Ajesh

bhushanchanda 2nd January 2017 19:46

Hi,

By File Template do you mean XSD's and XML?

Ajesh 2nd January 2017 20:00

Yes.. The xmls and xsds are now created..

bhushanchanda 3rd January 2017 11:51

How are you triggering your custom BOD? Have you written any script in your DAL or 3GL/4GL?

Ajesh 3rd January 2017 12:09

Hi Bhushan

What are the steps?

I have created a 4GL to Publish but how will ION come to know that record is created/Modified/deleted etc.

bhushanchanda 3rd January 2017 12:30

Hi,

You need to call tcbod.dll0001.publish.bod() function in order to execute your BOD. You have the option to provide the action code to state the type of table action you are performing.

e.g.

Code:

RETIFNOK(tcbod.dll0001.publish.bod(
                                "MySampleBOD",                        |i.Noun,
                                "tfgld008",                                |i.Table
                                trim$(i.ActionCode),                |i.action.code ADD/CHANGE/DELETE
                                BOD_ENTITY_DEPARTMENT,  |i.BOD Entity Type       
                                "",                                                |i.Bod.entity.code,
                                tfgld008.leac ,                        |i.Doc.id,
                                false,                                        |i.Batch.Mode,
                                "",                                                |i.Batch.id,
                                0,                                                |i.Batch.sequence,
                                0,                                                |i.Batch.size,
                                tfgld008.leac)                          |i.Identities

jeffersyuan 5th January 2017 04:33

Hi, Ajesh,

May I get the example script which you are using now?
I am still struggling in how to write the OnShow and OnAcknowledge hook script etc.
When I run generate Infor LN Implementation, I always got the errors as:
OnAcknowledge/OnShow must have an on Execute hook defined etc.
Also No idenfifiers (for addition of the variation ID) found error.

Do you still have any ideas on it?
Thanks.

Jeffers

Ajesh 9th January 2017 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhushanchanda (Post 200374)
Hi,

You need to call tcbod.dll0001.publish.bod() function in order to execute your BOD. You have the option to provide the action code to state the type of table action you are performing.

e.g.

Code:

RETIFNOK(tcbod.dll0001.publish.bod(
                                "MySampleBOD",                        |i.Noun,
                                "tfgld008",                                |i.Table
                                trim$(i.ActionCode),                |i.action.code ADD/CHANGE/DELETE
                                BOD_ENTITY_DEPARTMENT,  |i.BOD Entity Type       
                                "",                                                |i.Bod.entity.code,
                                tfgld008.leac ,                        |i.Doc.id,
                                false,                                        |i.Batch.Mode,
                                tfgld008.leac)                          |i.Identities

Hi Bhushan

what is the BOD entity type?

Warehouse or company? How do i determine it?

ARijke 9th January 2017 10:36

The entity type defines the way the AccountingEntity is set in the BOD. AccountingEntity relates to the financial company.
Is your BOD representing transactional data then you need to pass the department/warehouse that defines the relation to the financial company.
In case of master data, then there is no financial company relation, you can just set it to Company.

Adriaan

Ajesh 25th January 2017 15:26

Code:

tcbod.dll0001.publish.bod(
                        "ProjectBOQ",                                        |i.Noun,
                        "tppss930",                                        |i.Table
                        trim$(i.ActionCode),                                |i.action.code ADD/CHANGE/DELETE
                        BOD_ENTITY_DEPARTMENT,                          |i.BOD Entity Type       
                        "",                                                      |i.Bod.entity.code,
                        tppss930.cprj ,                                |i.Doc.id,
                        false,                                                |i.Batch.Mode,
                        tppss930.cact)                                  |i.Identities

This is what i used and BOD_ENTITY_DEPARTMENT has the company number but this BOD has not reflected in ION....

bhushanchanda 25th January 2017 18:21

Hi,

Are you sure *.cprj is not an identity? It should be I guess. Please verify that. Other things seem okay to me.

MilindV 2nd February 2017 07:02

Check values for i.Noun, Document ID and i.Identities.
i.noun has value as ProjectBOQ, Is it a typo, Q instead of D?
If document id comprise of only single value i.e. project code in your case same required to be passed as identifier instead of tppss930.cact [Activity].
is the bod registered in session bobod1100m000?
check if subscription present in tlesb300.
After publishing complete, you can check if record got created in tlesb100 or check if first free number is incremented in tlesb200.

Ajesh 2nd February 2017 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhushanchanda (Post 201127)
Hi,

Are you sure *.cprj is not an identity? It should be I guess. Please verify that. Other things seem okay to me.

Are you suggesting cprj as i.Identities instead of cact?

Ajesh 2nd February 2017 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilindV (Post 201197)
Check values for i.Noun, Document ID and i.Identities.
i.noun has value as ProjectBOQ, Is it a typo, Q instead of D?
If document id comprise of only single value i.e. project code in your case same required to be passed as identifier instead of tppss930.cact [Activity].
is the bod registered in session bobod1100m000?
check if subscription present in tlesb300.
After publishing complete, you can check if record got created in tlesb100 or check if first free number is incremented in tlesb200.

BOD is registered...

Subscription is still not present in tlesb300..What has to be done to get it into 300?

ARijke 3rd February 2017 09:08

You don't have a subscription in tlesb300. OK What is the situation in ION?
1 Do you have an LN connection point, is it active or inactive?
2 Do you have a doc flow containing the LN connection point, is it active or inactive?
3 Do you have an active monitor?