Baanboard.com

Baanboard.com (http://www.baanboard.com/baanboard/index.php)
-   About Baanboard.com (http://www.baanboard.com/baanboard/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   BaanBoard Screensaver (http://www.baanboard.com/baanboard/showthread.php?t=6811)

Ravenscross 22nd September 2002 14:01

BaanBoard Screensaver

1 Attachment(s)
Well, heres a laugh. Just thought I'd come up with a bouncing cube screensaver for you Baan guys (and girls) out there.

patvdv 23rd September 2002 20:20

It's not working for me. Is this supposed to run on any windows box?

Ravenscross 24th September 2002 10:05

It should do, it should be a total install routine.... Has worked on XP, Win 98 and 2000 so far.

patvdv 24th September 2002 10:08

Hmmm didn't work on my W2K server. Clicking on the exe-file and nothing happened. I will try it on my NT laptop later.

Ravenscross 24th September 2002 10:18

Try this new install version. I think I posted the .exe version instead.... Opps!

[patvdv]: I reuploaded the correct attachment to the first post of this thread.

patvdv 24th September 2002 12:11

Woohoo!!!!

Hey excellent stuff Chris! I really like this! Excellent stuff!

Ravenscross 24th September 2002 12:17

Glad you liked it, lets hope everyone else finds it as much fun.

Coming soon..... A few more including

"Baantix" for those that live the code of Baan

I am also working on a skin for Windows Media Player (slowly), so who knows. I already have a skin for Hotbar but who uses that?

patvdv 24th September 2002 13:38

Awaiting new 'ravenscross' releases :) Nope, I don't use Hotbar sorry.

James 24th September 2002 15:07

Chris, great screensaver!

Thanks.

Ravenscross 27th March 2003 18:34

WOW

111 downloads so far... I should have made it boozeware and asked for a bottle or cans of something! After all, you could never charge real money for software, could you.....

Nice to know that people have enjoyed it.. and who knows, with all these fans I may just have to work on a sequal...

rupertb 1st July 2003 08:50

Nice screensaver, only problem is that the top part of my screen is not being saved any ideas in getting the cube to bounce higher yes yes nit picking I know:D

PS I'll be hugely impressed if you wrote it in assembler!

Regards,
Rupert

NvanBeest 11th July 2003 01:26

Re: WOW

Quote:

Originally posted by Ravenscross
I should have made it boozeware and asked for a bottle or cans of something! After all, you could never charge real money for software, could you.....
Well, 207 beers in almost 3 years... no real money, and you can't even get drunk! Oh well, that's life in the software branch :(

jpvdgiessen 10th September 2003 21:39

Re: Re: WOW

Quote:

Originally posted by NvanBeest
Well, 207 beers in almost 3 years... no real money, and you can't even get drunk! Oh well, that's life in the software branch :(
Nico, so you are the one who is drinking my beer ;) Sorry Christopher someone else is drinking your beer :mad: but maybe Nico has left some for your excellent screensaver.

Ravenscross 19th November 2003 18:30

Nice to see!

Just thought I'd return after a long time, to find that my screensaver is still being downloaded. Quite pleased by that, I have to say.

Who knows, maybe there will be an updated one in the new year.

mohan05 11th March 2004 11:55

wooooow

A Nice ScreeSavers for Baaners !!

keep it up.

-Mohan