Run Baan BW Client as admin(domain) in normal user login
Please be informed , you can run baan client as administrator (domain/local) in normal user login with out admin rights.
Download and install the following Tool (Free and basic-like programming tool)
save the following script as <filename>.au3
* Start menu - > Run , then type Aut2Exe
* choose the au3 file you just created as source
* choose a name for the exe to be created as destination
* (Optional) Choose an Icon for the exe.
* Finish by hitting Convert to create the exe.
Herewith i am attaching sample script.
P.S - By doing the above , we can achieve user to run particular program with admin rights - domain admin rights not needed for normal users.
Kindly reply - if you like it.
Sushil Kumar Mudaliar
In addition to above - add a GPO policy in Domain as "deny Logon locally" for the user login with admin rights wrapped in Exe.
This Option makes sure that the user login cannot be used to login in any System in Domain network.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08.|
©2001-2017 - Baanboard.com - Baanforums.com